SPECIALIST FOOTBALL & SPORTS COACHING FOR SCHOOLS, TEAMS & INDIVIDUALS
HOW TO BOOK & TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The sessions are booked on a first come. First served basis, Book early to avoid disappointment.
BOOK ONLINE choose your course and pay on line using your debit or credit card
1. Register an account (Don’t worry this will only take a few minutes), If you are already a member you will be prompted to sign into your account
2. Click on the course that you are interested, this will take you to more information about the course, and on the page it will give you an option to book now.
3. You will receive an automatic confirmation email.
4. Turn up as advertised.
BY TEXT/BANK TRANSFER (07739 745335) Text your enquiry and we will reply with the full details and bank details to make a payment via bank transfer
Date and times are correct at the date of going to press, we will inform customers of any changes where possible. We reserve the right to alter course details and to cancel any course without prior notice.
Payment must be made at the time of booking and will be accepted in person, online, post or over the telephone (Debit/Credit card payments).
Once payment has been accepted, we regret that refunds cannot be given unless Football 2000 cancels the course, Credit notes may be issued in special circumstances.
Football 2000 Reserve the right to remove or ban any participant that is constantly misbehaving, in the event of this happening we will contact the participants parent/guardian
YOU WILL NEED TO BRING WITH YOU
* All children must be booked in and out by an adult . * Children will have regular breaks during the day and must bring plenty of drink (non frizzy) to last the whole day.
* Sports clothing, Boots/trainers, shin guards MUST be worn. * Please bring suitable clothing for the time of the year.
* During the summer it is recommended that children bring with them sun cream and a cap.
* It is essential for any packed lunch to be stored safely, When packing your child/ren’s lunch boxes please either add a freezer block or pack non perishable items, please label anything that may contain allergies i.e. nuts
|FOOTBALL COURSES DATES|
|MAY HALF TERM HOLIDAY 2021|
|COURSE TERMS & CONDITIONS|